<VV> Carb-Metering Jet Question

Bill H. gojoe283 at yahoo.com
Sun May 4 20:03:34 EDT 2008

                                      B"H

Hi all...Can anyone tell me if the main metering jet
in the 110 carburetor is used for both the idle
circuit as well as the main(cruising-high speed)
circuit?

I've started to get into working on my carbs and have
learned a lot about how they are designed and how they
work.  While looking at the fuel system I also found
the PCV orifice and the filter stones.

My carbs came with #52 jets....which seem pretty
large, the Clark's tech I spoke with recommended I try
the #48 jets to see if I can improve fuel economy.

THanks guys...Bill Hershkowitz 69 Monza Coupe 110 PG