<VV> Rear Spoiler

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun May 4 21:06:18 EDT 2008

This is very true, although I doubt you could actually generate enough
downforce to lift the front tires off the ground. I was just pointing out that a
rear spoiler could generate measurable downforce at slow speeds, not that it
was  needed on a Corvair.

As for the front spoiler, the Corsa Enterprises spoiler is a very good one.
It looks like a cow catcher and works very well at keeping the front planted
on  the ground at highway speeds.

Ned

In a message dated 5/4/2008 12:06:07 P.M. Central Daylight Time,