<VV> Corvair Publications

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon May 5 10:37:29 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/5/2008 6:29:57 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com writes:

Thanks  to everyone who responded.  I knew the info was out there.  One of
the most maddening aspects of Corvair upkeep is that no single publication has
all the info you need; one must search several sources to find all of the
little tidbits required to complete a job.

I disagree! That is one of the best features of Corvair ownership. - Well,
maybe not the searching, but the fact that so much of the information is really
 out there, waiting for you. I know of no other club (within our reach) that
has  the support facilities we have. Falcon Club?, Valiant Club?, I do
remember  a SAAB club of 25 years ago which had a similar tech guide. But not even
close to the data we have assembled for us. - Seth  Emerson

favorites at AOL Food.