<VV> dial-up

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 11:05:19 EDT 2008

John,

All I can say is, "walk a mile in my shoes, buddy."

I was using the term "technological neanderthal" jokingly. It's not that I
don't or wouldn't like "the latest and greatest". I REALLY would. But it's
that it's simply beyond my budget at this time to get it. Plus, with some
people, it simply isn't available at any price. Period.

Sure, I'm complaining. About people like you complaining about me. Don't
you think I have a right to be a bit resentful and sore about your
complaints, especially since you seem to think that you have a right to
spend my money (or lack of it)? You need to wake up and become more
appreciative of others that are not as fortunate as you.

Now let's take this offline, if you must continue it.

-Mark