<VV> Rear Spoiler

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Mon May 5 14:33:44 EDT 2008

A comment on spoilers - most of the installations I've seen that seek
to put a Yenko spoiler or similar onto a stock lid end up surface
cracking at the front edge.  Whatever your friend decides to use, if
it's going on the factory deck I'd pick one that somehow is intended
to have a visible seam or a gap.  Early Camaros had just such a piece
I think.

BTW, I've seen a couple of wing type spoilers that looked pretty
good, since the object is aesthetics.  One late had a Fiero spoiler
on it, that might be worth checking out.

--Bryan