<VV> Interesting problem with alternator

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Mon May 5 16:22:10 EDT 2008

Brandon,
    I don't know just where you put the "test light"  but I would instead
recommend that you get a cheap ($10 to $20) digital  voltmeter (actually a
multimeter) and place it across the battery terminals with  the engine running at a
fast idle.  You should get somewhere around 14  to 15 volts if the alternator
is working correctly.
    Let us know what you find out.
    Frank "sparky" Burkhard

In a message dated 5/5/2008 10:42:50 AM Eastern Daylight Time,