<VV> CORSA's Future. long and opiniated

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 5 16:53:35 EDT 2008

Already beat you all to the punch. Friends of Corvair (NE Ohio) has listed
the EAA Fly-In June 7-8 at Barber Airport in Alliance, Ohio for the second
time in as many years. They will be sharing display space with Corvairs.
Contact Ron Willett at 330-575-3520 or Pete Klapp at 330-388-2074 for more
info.

-Mark