<VV> love this site!!

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Tue May 6 00:07:30 EDT 2008

Thanks all,  for answering my question so quickly. It's great to know that I have a resource for any questions I might have. This is a GREAT site!! And my ex-husband said I was an idiot for buying my 65 vair, said no one was out there who could answer any questions I might have about her because I was the only one dumb enough to buy one. NOW WE ALL KNOW WHY HE'S MY EX!!!

pat
65 monza convertible

p.a.b. have a great day