<VV> Pat's "question"

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 6 00:53:23 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/5/2008 9:07:58 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
patsbuick350 at yahoo.com writes:

And my  ex-husband said I was an idiot for buying my 65 vair, said no one was
out  there who could answer any questions I might have about her because I
was the  only one dumb enough to buy one.

pat
65 monza convertible

Well, Pat, if he was right, everybody would be smarter and able to answer
your questions. And if he was wrong, and everybody was as dumb as you for
buying theirs, you would, at least, have good company. so, either way you win.  But
check the answers twice! <grin>

- Seth Emerson (who bought his first 65 Corvair in 1967 - now older,  if not
too much wiser!)

favorites at AOL Food.