<VV> loosing the buick 350

Dave Thompson dave.thompson at verizon.net
Tue May 6 15:03:44 EDT 2008

Pat,
Join the club! I had to sell my 70 Mustang convertible during my divorce
back in the late 80's. It was in both of our names. We were the original
owners. Also, in my opinion, keep the e-mail; at least it is a GM! (Grin).

Dave

Pat said:

Hey......I can't do that!!! she was a 74 buick luxus convertible that i
absolutely redid myself.  I loved that car, even if she was a boat!!It's a
crime that I HAD to sell her( we can blame the ex for that!) that was my
second "classic", the first being a 57 chevy, which I still own. the vair is
my third......and I must admit........the best and the most fun!!! I've had
that e-mail address even before I had my own computer.  sorry guys!!!!!
soooooooo maybe i'll just have to make a new yahoo mail account just for the
vair folks in my life and leave the other one for ordinary stuff!!!

pat
65 monza ct

p.a.b. have a great day