<VV> LM Battery replacement (was battery group 53)

Steven steven at sashimi.org
Tue May 6 18:02:56 EDT 2008

Yes, I've read that.  I'm not looking for a reproduction though.  I'm
looking for a current replacement of the proper dimensions.  Was hoping
someone else has bought a battery recently, either from Sears, or Walmart,
or costco or someplace and could provide the model number.

Or maybe it's simpler than I think and I just need to buy any group 24
battery?

Thanks,

- Steve