<VV> And The Winner Is......Corvair Preservation Foundation/Tidewater Corvair Club fund raiser

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Tue May 6 20:07:30 EDT 2008

I've had a number or people asking about this, and I know I sent it out
Sunday evening, but some have not received it, so here it is again. Sorry if
this is a double post.

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank Cal & Joan Clark, of Clark's
Corvair Parts, Lon Wall, of Corvair Underground, Maaco of Chesapeake, Steele
Rubber products, and everyone who donated to the cause, including those of
you who purchased tickets for the 1964 Corvair Monza Convertible that the
Tidewater Corvair Club gave away early this afternoon. We're still tallying
all of the tickets, since we sold tickets all the way up till noon, but I
expect that the Corvair Preservation Foundation will be extremely happy with
the work all of us put forward for their benefit.

And now for the moment everyone has been waiting for...........

Dan Friend, of Chesapeake, VA, is the proud new owner of the CPF/TCC fund
raiser, 1964 Corvair Monza Convertible!!

Thank you all for your donations. CPF is going to be very happy.

--

George Jones