<VV> Dangerous Silent Hybreds

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri May 9 11:33:59 EDT 2008

Smitty Says:  Haven't driven any Hybreds but I have driven a Corvair or two.  Going to Cruise-Ins with a Corvair is an exercise in total caution.  People hear a big V8 or Fart Box coming up behind them and move out of the way but they never hear a Corvair coming.  They hear an engine back there someplace but don't react to it.  If you are a cruel and devious person it is fun to come to within a couple of feet of them and wait for them to recognize the danger.  Not me.  Would I do that?