<VV> turn signals, brake lights and confused!!!

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Fri May 9 19:12:49 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/9/2008 4:00:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
patsbuick350 at yahoo.com writes:

Hello  everyone,
my 65 monza ct just got a brand new engine harness. everything  worked great
until this afternoon. took her for a little spin and when i put  on the right
turn signal it worked, until i used the brake pedal.....then it  stopped. the
indicator in the dash stayed lit constantly, as soon as i let off  the brake
it started to flash again. also now i am loosing the right brake  light....the
bulb keeps burning out after a few times applying the  brakes.  Also one more
question...i've had this car for about 8 months  and as I have said before the
wiring under the dash is horrible. I have not  had any instrument(dash
lights) since I've gotten the car. I have courtesy  lights, and glove box light, but
nothing else.  WHERE DO I BEGIN!!!! At  this time a under dash harness is
beyond my budget.....maybe next year. The  previous owner(s) really butchered the
wiring under there..splices everywhere.  any help or suggestion as to where
to start.

pat
65 monza  ct

I'd suggest calling 1-951-284-3555 (California Corvairs); talk to Jeff
Williams, see whether he has one in good condition.  He usually has plenty  in good
(working) condition.

Scotty from Hollyweird

favorites at AOL Food.