<VV> turn signals, brake lights and confused!!!

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 9 23:00:06 EDT 2008

Is the filament actually burning out in the right brake lamp, or does it
just start working after you put a new bulb in?

The classic answer with any lamp not working question (brake, turn,
running, tail, etc) is to check the ground. These late model sockets are
famous for having the ground shell come loose from the plastic socket.
Also the taillamp housing to body connection can develop rust and cause
havoc.

Frank DuVal