<VV> re..turn signals/brkealights.....confused

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Fri May 9 23:40:51 EDT 2008

Thanks for all the responses....

The whole engine harness is BRAND NEW, including the lamp sockets.(came with the harness, which I ordered from Lon.) installed new bulbs in both. Before the new harness I was having the issue with the right side turn signal stopping when the brakes were applied, but the left brake light and turn signal always worked correctly.  I am still having the problem on the right as before but now my left side is  acting up. I will check everything you fellas told me to and let you all know what i find or don't find. that is going to be my first job in the morning..then it's on to the dash problem.   THANKS

Pat
65 monza ct

p.a.b. have a great day