<VV> LM batterry replacement

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat May 10 14:14:35 EDT 2008

Wait--let's review one more time what the stock sizes are for LM batteries:

Standard: 22F/FC (depending on the year)

Heavy duty: 24T/TC (depending on the year)

My earlier recommendation for 24F was to enable the standard (i.e., 22F)
length cables to be used. I have no idea about 26F, in terms of how big it
is or etc.

Please see the article on my site for more info:
http://www.corvairkid.com/batteries.htm

--Kent