<VV> High Beam switch

George Jones 65crownv8 at gmail.com
Sun May 11 07:23:42 EDT 2008

21st century world attitude: If it's dirty, toss it in the ocean, stream,
pile of dirt, etc. Destroy our fragile ecosystem. Don't worry about about
it, after all, none of us are going to do enough damage to destroy the earth
before we die! Besides that, the CEO of the company that makes the
replacement needs anothe 10 million dollar pay raise next year!

;-)

--

George Jones