<VV> High Beam switch

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Sun May 11 11:14:39 EDT 2008

Since we all are going to run across parts we don't fix - for
whatever reason - I have a separate trash can in the shop for
"metal".  I can drop it off at a county facility for recycling, you
may be able to take it somewhere similar in your area.

In answer to the original question, I've usually found that the
problem is either the switch or the connector to the switch.  Putting
some grease or petroleum jelly in the connector when you put it back
together will help avoid future corrosion.

--Bryan (Fairfax Co., Va.)