<VV> <Ad?> Got my kicks on Route 66 -- Then Ventura!

tim mahler flat6vair at comcast.net
Sun May 11 12:49:32 EDT 2008

great year to do this vacation,   Once in LA,   travel the hour or so north
to Ventura.  Meet your  Corvair friends  bs for another week,  then head
home.   2008 CORSA international Convention  -- June 23-27

couldn't resist the plug

tim mahler

now back to the garage to work on the "new"  red coupe (66 LA built car)