<VV> LED 1157- R tail lights

Mike Kost vairmike at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 12 00:18:45 EDT 2008

Because anything other than red is a waste of energy. Only the red light
will pass through the red lens. White LEDs have 3 LEDs in there to make
the white light. Red is a natural color for LEDs so there should be a
minimum loss of light energy. The problem with most of the 1157 LED
replacement bulbs is that they have light output from the top of the
bulb while the Corvair configuration requires light output from the side.

Mike Kost