<VV> My New '65 Sedan

Geoffrey Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Tue May 13 10:19:08 EDT 2008

Posted to CorvairCenter as well so sorry for the double post to those on
there.

After buying the car last September, I finally have my sedan to start
getting it on the road. Well it is not actually home, it is down at
my friend Cary's.

This is the car that was in the communique last October about the hand
controls that we had set up for it. My friend got his new Corsa vert, so
all those parts went into it. I had to have this car so I bought it.
It has recent nice paint and is rust free with no body damage.

I drove this car to California and back a little over a year ago and have
a lot of great memories of it.

It has factory AC and will get a 110 for now. I did find a 140 PG - RN
coded block I will build for it for its real engine that is even date
coded correctly. Even though you could not technically get AC and a 140 in
'65.
It had a 140 previously and it was an amazing driver. I need to rebuild
the suspension that was put in the front to get it home.

Pictures of it are at:
http://www.unm.edu/~geoffj/Vair/Rummy+1/

-Geoff Johnson