<VV> "High Mileage" Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue May 13 10:58:46 EDT 2008

Hi Vair Guys,
    I stopped in at Pep Boys to pick up some Mobil !  and found they are now
selling various varieties of Mobil 1 Synthetic Oil.   The "High Mileage"
version says it's "For Engines with over 75,000 miles" and  indicates that it meets
"API SL/CF" specs and has an "extra anti-wear additive"  and a "special seal
conditioner to help recondition seals and prevent  leaks".
    Since it's SL and not SM rating, seems like it  would be good for our
Vairs.
    Anybody got opinions???
    Frank "slippery when wet"  Burkhard

favorites at AOL Food.