<VV> Clarks Knock Eliminator

Duane, Jim Jim.Duane at advprograms.com
Tue May 13 13:31:17 EDT 2008

Hi Bob.

I have mine set for 10 degrees of retard, engine timing at 24 deg BTC, timing set with the vacuum line disconnected (I run a Dale advance/Retard vac unit) and "audible" sensitivity,  THAT adjustment (IMHO) is trial and error.

Jim Duane

'66 180 CVT (fresh rebuild thanks, Jack!)
Colonial Corvairs
CORSA