<VV> Mag wheel lug nuts - or longer studs? Advice needed.

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Wed May 14 08:10:07 EDT 2008

Guys,
I have some turbine mags I plan to mount to my 63 Monza.  The wheels are require cylindrical bodied lug nuts.
My problem is that the wheels are over 1" thick; and the lug nuts I have don't have sufficient length to engage enough threads on the studs.

Does anybody know if there are longer lug nuts available; or whether I will have to install longer studs?  I was hoping to have swapped these wheels for a tour on Saturday and don't want to mess with longer studs.
Thanks,
Andy K.