<VV> Odd Gas Gauge problem

Ron ronh at owt.com
Wed May 14 13:20:43 EDT 2008

A leaky float would always have it reading low as the float would never get
a chance to empty unless you frequently let your car run out of gas.  My '66
has always done the same thing and the gauge loses about a quarter of a tank
after driving a while after every cold startup.  It has done that for the
past 14 years and seems to have no cause.  I'd be happy to hear the cause of
the problem.
RonH