<VV> Corvair Production Termination

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 14 13:32:14 EDT 2008

Maybe some of our Cryco experts online should answer this, but to the best
of my memory, the NAME "Valiant" was officially dropped, though the body
line may have continued under a different name.

Wikipedia is an "opinion" based forum, and not edited for strict "fact"
accuracy. It CAN be wrong, and has been. Caveat emptor.

"Of all the things I ever lost, I miss my mind the most."

-Mark

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/