<VV> About GB paint code

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Thu May 15 02:36:05 EDT 2008

Daniel, I have the original '64 FC color charts and etc. on my site:

http://www.corvairkid.com/64fcopts.htm

Scroll down to near the bottom of the page.

Meadow Green is not the name of an FC color in '64. There are three greens
though. I also have an original paint chip chart so we can work offline if
you need further assistance.

On the other hand, if you are saying that you are choosing a custom color,
great! Have fun.

--Kent