<VV> 66 Corvair for sale in Hodgenville, KY

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu May 15 12:15:25 EDT 2008

Hey guys and gals,
I just got off the phone with a guy who has a 1966 500 coupe for sale. I've
not seen the car, but he said he'd gotten it last year from a guy who'd let it
 sit in his garage for 10 years covered up.... he traded some work for it, so
he  didn't give me a price. He said external color was a dark
maroonish-purple  (huh?) and the interior was tan... slick paint, new interior, split bench
front  seat, and I'm guessing it's a 95hp/3spd from his description... 69,856
miles...  he said he hadn't started it (he's on the road from august through
may, and has  the summer off), and would like to see it go to a good home.
The Fisher Body tag is missing (why? who knows...), but the VIN tells me
it's a LOS car, # 997 off the line.
He seems like a genuinely nice/sincere guy...
Drop me a note and I'll give you his phone number if you're interested in
his car.
Hodgenville, KY is where Abe Lincoln's birthplace is located, and about 30
miles one way from me... (a direction I rarely go, but it's not out of the
question if it means getting it a good home)...
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson
White Mills, KY