<VV> E-85 some Vair sorta

Joe Robbins robbins at monticello.net
Thu May 15 15:58:18 EDT 2008

I thought the perils of E-85 were on modern cars not equipped for it not so
much older cars from the 60's etc. I used to know the issues but forgot...
glad we have E-85 here in IL, my Suburban loves corn juice. The drop in
mileage is very slight, hey when you get just 12MPG what's 10% - 15% loss,
I'll take the 80 cent savings and get 100 Octane.
Joe Robbins
BBRT
PCCA