<VV> Convertible top window care

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Fri May 16 22:11:03 EDT 2008

By leaving the window zipped it does create a single crease that is right in
the line of sight from the rear view mirror when the top is up with the
window in. This tends to distort things a bit. However, you may want to
leave the window zipped when there is rain in the forecast. Getting that
thing zipped with a fast approaching storm can be quite stressful and time
consuming.

Personally, I leave my window zipped all the time and the top down most of
the time. With the top down, all those problems with the back window just
fade away :o).

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza 'vert
top down, visors up