<VV> Differential dipstick

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 19 11:28:42 EDT 2008

Several possibilities - the diff was swapped out at some point or someone
added the diff dipstick.  In both of those cases, the front shroud would be
either swapped or modified to accommodate the dipstick.

Possibly it is a VERY early '66 (say built in September of '65) and the
factory was still using up '65 parts.  The VIN should be a clue on that
aspect.

I once had an early '65 (sold new in October of '64 per the protecto-plate)
which had some '64 parts on it.

Later, JR