<VV> 68 Convertible For Sale

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Mon May 19 11:52:18 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

There is a pretty nice looking 68 convertible for sale at a Chevy dealership
in Connecticut. They are asking $4,200. It is black with a gold interior,
95HP, PG, wire wheel covers, bumper guards and door edge guards. It looks
all original (smog pump gone) and has the protecto-plate. It has 80,000
miles. It is for sale by the owner of the dealership, Lee Partyka. See the
ad and pictures at the link below:

http://www.bargainnews.com/viewad_referral.cfm?bnad_id=91046720
<http://www.bargainnews.com/viewad_referral.cfm?bnad_id=91046720&from=Google
> &from=Google

Lee's dad sold the car new to his best friend and decided to keep it when he
traded it back in a few years later. It has been kept in an aircraft hanger
next to their helicopter for many years. His father passed in 1995 and it
has been sitting ever since. He recently got it out, put on new brakes,
tires, an oil change and a fan belt. He says it drives fine. He says there
is some rust in the rear but it looks pretty nice to me.

I have decided to go another direction, so I am no longer interested in the
car. It is pretty rare (one of only 1,386 built) and looks like it would
make a nice Vair for someone. Good luck!

Ken Maxwell

Louisville, KY

65 Monza Spyder