<VV> compression test instruments/gauges

ScottyGrover at aol.com ScottyGrover at aol.com
Tue May 20 13:27:38 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/20/2008 10:20:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cfmann at yahoo.com writes:

Well, I  am shopping for a good compression test instrument/gauge.
Snap On and Mac  Tools are out of the question (budget).
Any one here have good or bad  experiences with any other brand name?
I have a tenancies towards Sears  Craftsman but am open to other  suggestions.
thanks
chris

Sears Craftsman used to be just about the best for the money but they also
used quality suppliers.  Now much of their stuff comes from Red China and  is
supercheap, in quality if not in price.  If you want cheap-cheap, in  price,
anyway,try Harbor Freight. Most of their stuff also comes from Red China,  but
their price is the basis for their advertising. If you wan quality  stuff---now
you have to pay a price for that.

Scotty from Hollyweird

favorites at AOL Food.