<VV> compression test instruments/gauges

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Tue May 20 17:44:20 EDT 2008

In a message dated 5/20/2008 10:20:24 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
cfmann at yahoo.com writes:

Well, I  am shopping for a good compression test instrument/gauge.
Snap On and Mac  Tools are out of the question (budget).
Any one here have good or bad  experiences with any other brand name?
I have a tenancies towards Sears  Craftsman but am open to other  suggestions.
thanks
chris

Budget enough to buy one that has a part that screws into the spark plug
hole and seals. The cheapies just stick in. Often the compression tester is
available in a kit with a vacuum tester - which doubles as a fuel pump pressure
tester. You can never have too many tools. - Seth  Emerson

favorites at AOL Food.