<VV> Looking to Barter a 64 Spyder All Original

Jeremiah Bentz jeremiah.bentz at gmail.com
Tue May 20 21:59:54 EDT 2008

Hello Everyone !

I am looking to barter a 1964 Spyder Coupe It is numbers matching located in
Albuquerque New Mexico I purchased it from a gentleman in Oregon payed 1000
dollers for the car and another 1000 to have it shipped from Oregon to
Albuquerque...
I can provide pictures and or you can come see the car at your convience I
do not have a title for the car as I was planning on getting one for it but
alas I am in desperate trouble!

I am looking for in exchange Legal Assistance for a Child Custody Battle I
am now in the midst of here in Albuquerque.

If you wish to donate to my cause but are unable to assist me with the
Custody Battle I am not shy feel free to donate via paypal
Jeremiah.Bentz at gmail.com

Thank You in Advance!

Jeremiah Bentz

If any of you wish to know the background Story Read On:

My X Girl Friend and I were together a little over 3 years.
We have a 19 month old little girl together Named Katherine
I am not currently Listed on my Daughters Birth Certificate
While our relationship has always been Rocky It turned bad Saturday Night
While we were walking to a car show in Downtown Albuquerque with her Son
(Different Father) Antoinette (My X GF) Suddenly Grabs my Arm stears me then
stomps in front of me and when I ask her whats wrong she says to just leave
her alone for a while.... (We go through the car show Seperatly

When we return to the car I ask her who she is talking to on the Phone and
suddenly I am interogating her and an argument insues.
I tell her that I am going to Drive home then she can take her son back down
to his dads because I am not going to do this anymore... So from Downtown
Albuquerque to Taylor Ranch we are arguing and she is screaming etc etc etc
While going up the hill near our house the sun is setting I can barley see
she cracks the radio to full blast i tell her not to do that I am having
issues driving I turn it back down (this rinse repeats quickly 2 more times
) On the 3rd time I grab her fingers and she bites me I pull her hair to get
her to stop she dials 911 for Domestic Violance..... (( MIND YOU SHE
RECORDED THE WHOLE ARGUMENT WITH HER CELL PHONE ON VIDEO))

Well To make a long story short Police Arrive Speak to her speak to me watch
the video take me around the corner in Handcuffs then take me out of the car
tell me im not going to jail she is for interfering with my driving... So
she goes to jail...   The irony in this makes me smile in spite of
everything

Well monday rolls around I decide I am going to be nice and not File a
Restraining / Protection Order like I was advised by the Officer...   BIG
MISTAKE !!!!!!!   So she files one instead and includes me not getting to
see my daughter till after a hearing which is on the 4th of next month! So I
file my counter Restraining / Protection Order thinking hell she went to
jail this is not right they will Fix it !   What do you think happens I have
to go to the hearing and wait on a Judge...

So I have checked all over town The cheapest Retainer I can find for a
Lawyer is 2500 bucks If anyone is a Lawyer and can Practice in Albuquerque
or just wants to help I am all ears I will gladly give you anything I have I
can even make payments if your a lawyer and require more money....

My ultimate Goals are to set Child Support that I will pay to Antoinette (My
daughters Mother) Have my name on my daughters Birth Certificate And get to
have my daughter at least 3 days out of the week.... As my work schedule
would not benifit her being with me more than that at this time... Despite
everything Antoinette is a good mother has a lot of free time on her hands
cause she does not work just goes to classes So her having more custody
initally would benifit Katherine more....

Thats All I have at the moment PLEASE HELP ME ! ! ! !