<VV> Working on the 64 sedan--- One other thing...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Wed May 21 01:00:45 EDT 2008

One more thing....
The REAL reason I was doing all this stuff to the 64 700 (not that it  needed
this stuff done, DUH) was so she could be in shape for her 44th Birthday
coming up in a few weeks... the engine, tranny & diff are all dated   May 22nd
(which was also my Dad's birthday... he'd be 83 if he was still with  us), and
the assembly date is the first week of June... the engine and  powertrain have
held up nicely considering they were assembled on a  Friday.
:-)
Since the first day of June was a Monday back in '64, it could have been
assembled any time during the week... I wish there was a way to find out...
yeah, I know, good luck on finding a build sheet.
Anyway, I wanted to share that part with y'all, too...
BTW, this car (as well as Tony Underwood's 60 sedan) reminds me of one of
Dad's favorite stories... he'd tell this story about this ugly girl he dated
back in school, face-that-would-stop-a-clock-ugly... he'd go on and on about how
 they dated all through school (mind you, he finished the 8th grade, and that
was  it) and when the person would finally ask "If she was so ugly, why'd you
stay  with her???" Dad would reply "She might be ugly, but she SURE WAS FUN!"
;-)
Later,
Lonzo

Lon  Anderson