<VV> [FC] Corvair Research

Lou Martino lmartino1 at verizon.net
Tue May 20 23:18:46 EDT 2008

Hello everyone,

	It's the guy with the son doing the corvair project for school.  I want to
thank everyone who responded to our plea for help.  Your information and
suggestions helped us find what he needed to complete his project.  For
those who are interested, I don't believe that the teacher was looking for a
specific conclusion, just the effort to uncover and analyze the technical
information.  Again, thanks to all of you, particularly Bob C., for if he
didn't happen to be sitting next to us at the library I don't believe we
would have found what my son needed.

Thank you all,

Lou M.