<VV> Need some parts help

Marc Sheridan sheridanma1966 at gmail.com
Wed May 21 16:15:57 EDT 2008

Ok, I'll finish it now before I hit "send".

The only source for new ones is Clark's. I can't remember the years (my '66
is included) but some Corvairs have an odd size steering shaft that is not
common to any other car. With demand for that adapter down, Grant stopped
selling them and sold the rights to Clark's. Give them a call and they'll
fix you up.

Marc Sheridan