<VV> Harmonic Balancers and Dealer Improvements

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed May 21 16:18:27 EDT 2008

As I said in my earlier comment that my experience with 2 500 cars and  their
harmonic balancers was anecdotal as I didn't buy either new.  But I  have
also since remembered that the local Chevy dealer (who claimed to have the  third
highest Corvair sales on the east coast) replaced my bad harmonic balancer
on my '68 Monza 110 with a solid one because they felt it was an improvement
and  "you won't have to worry about it again."  I wonder how many other dealers
"improved" Corvairs that way?

Bob Hall
Group Corvair
Washington DC Suburbs