<VV> Working on the 64

mike hicks mhicks130 at cox.net
Wed May 21 18:33:11 EDT 2008

 >>" Smitty Says: That's why people drive Late models."

seriously Smitty, I know you're just being "funny" but in all the
criticisms you early screwballs spew out about lates, I never hear
"they're ugly".  They are widely considered to be one the most beautiful
and most classic car designs.  It's not just us misguided late lovers
that think that, I've read this in modern magazines and articles from
back in the day.

Someday, try to put your odd prejudices aside for a bit and just LOOK at
a late.  I'll bring mine by and you can gaze upon its glory.  They truly
are beautiful.  Coupes, verts and 4-door sedan (or whatever you want to
call them) - all gorgeous.  Ahhh.....

Now I'm personally rather attracted to 65 red convertibles but then
that's just me.