<VV> Oil Temp in the Desert

PatioMatt at aol.com PatioMatt at aol.com
Thu May 22 14:17:16 EDT 2008

Bob,  as stated many times... these gauges are 40 years old... they  are for
reference only!   You will have to spend some $$  to have  yours "calibration
checked"  by a certified  Lab that does  this...

The "oil bath"  heater would have to be portable and placed   under your cars
engine so as to use ALL the wiring, gauge, etc. of your  system.

Matt Nall

In a message dated 5/22/2008 11:11:45 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,