<VV> bleeding brakes

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri May 23 00:42:54 EDT 2008

The sequence might make it easier to bleed, but you can start anywhere
and do all four. Typically on single master cylinders you started in the
rear so as to get the most air out by bleeding the longest run. On dual
masters, do both rears or both fronts, then the other set.

 I would do all four even if just replacing the front lines unless: I
just flushed the system and all new fluid was in the rear lines.

Frank DuVal