<VV> antique car registration in Pennsylvania

Wrsssatty at aol.com Wrsssatty at aol.com
Fri May 23 12:37:01 EDT 2008

Contemplating a move to Pennsylvania and wondering if knowledgeable folks
could e-mail me privately to clue me in on registering an antique car in  PA.
I'm in Jersey now.  How strict are the local constabularies about  the special
license plates in PA?  For instance, here in Jersey, although  the law is
pretty strict about when a car so registered may be driven, I've  never heard of
anyone actually pulled over by police to check the purpose of  their outing.
On the other hand, I understand that the police in Ohio are  so strict about it
that virtually no one wants to register a car there as an  antique.  How goes
it in PA?  While I'm always within the annual  mileage restriction, I do
enjoy the occasional sunny, summer Sunday drive.   Thanks!

~Bill Stanley

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.