<VV> antiique car registration in PA.

pat whats-her-name patsbuick350 at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 18:19:42 EDT 2008

Bill, My name is Trish......I live in Ohio and I have had only had a problem with the police one time about driving my cars. I currently have 2 classics and I literally drive them everyday. I was stopped a few years back when I had an old buick and the cop told me I was only allowed to drive it on Sundays. I informed him that there was a cruise going on that very evening and I was perfectly within my rights to drive her to a service station for fuel or anything else I needed. I live in the Cleveland area and there are cruises going on every night of the week. They don't have enough cops to pull every cruiser over every time they see one. How would you be able to get anything worked on or fuel her up?.. Cops have more important things to do, like pulling over the creep that's trying to sell my kid dope!! I don't think antique cars are on the top of their "get 'um" list.I have heard that PA. is worse than Ohio, especially about safety!! I don't mean to sound sarcastic but I
 have heard that bunk before. Your best bet for info is to probably call the PA. highway patrol or whom ever issues the plates and ask them what the rules are and how they are enforced.

p.a.b. have a great day