<VV> Engine Temp Crossing the Desert

Smitty Smith vairologist at verizon.net
Fri May 23 19:39:24 EDT 2008

Louis Armer <carmerjr at mindspring.com> wrote: Hmmm...............now the truth is out........straight from the  TowelHeads jowls !!! CIC confirms that he has a frozen brain
from participating in the DesertBreeze Invitational for retired couples who support Dr. Jack Kevorkian. Well he probably had
to stop every 50 miles to let the engine oil heat up since he also wrapped the oil cooler with a Watered-down shop rag !!!<GGG>
BlahBlahBlah.......................................from our very own EM CamelJockey
  Smitty says:
U B right Frontman.  Any port in a storm and a towel for the head when required.  No Camel Jocky though.  You who always travel in AirConditioned comfort because you don't have a Corvair that is fit to hit the road can not understand how to survive under minimalist conditions.  We B old but We B tough.           CICBBRT