<VV> Choke Parts

Jason Cesana jacesana1 at cox.net
Fri May 23 22:28:41 EDT 2008

Ok guys and gals I was stupid. The automatic choke thermistat on my 60 went and I ordered a NOS from Clarks. I threw the old one out. I did not realize that the attachment that attaches to the bar to attach to the throttle bar does not come on a replacment. If anyone out there has one they would like to parts with please contact me. I would like to drive the car again this year. If anyone from BSCC is on here and has one I would appreciate it as I could get her up and running soon. I did not see it on Clarks parts list but if anyone knows the page on the catolog and the proper name for it let me know that too. Thanks. Jay