<VV> Center Mount Carb Advert

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat May 24 09:29:32 EDT 2008

I thought I would offer this to the group first.

If you ever wanted a center mount four barrel carb setup for your 140 Corvair here is the deal for you!

I have for sale a complete center mount Holley 390cfm electric choke, vacuum secondary four barrel carb setup with lots of extras.

I ran it for less than 100 miles on a stock 140 four speed then sold the car. I kept the four barrel setup to use on another car but I changed my plans so now I don't need it.

Everything is in perfect like new condition. Legs were rechromed, new hose and stainless clamps too.
Extras include a complete Holley jet, accellerator pump cam and vacuum secondary spring set, jet wrench, carb bench stand (Moroso) and all paper work and tuning suggestions plus an extra set of Teflon coated gaskets and a fuel catch cup to facilitate jet changes. The vacuum secondary actuator has the new quick change top so you can change out the different springs by removing one screw for tuning the opening of the secondary venturies.
I will also include the custom bent accellerator rod that goes from the transmission pivot to the crossshaft. You can't buy that from the vendors!
Nothing else to buy. Bolt on and go!

If purchased new the Carb, manifold, linkage and air cleaner would cost you over $942.00 plus shipping and no extras.

I am offering this deal to the Corvair people here first, then it goes on Evil Bay.

Spend that rebate check!!

$700.00 plus shipping.

Rick Norris
Hurricane WV 25526