<VV> Fw: EM vent window removal. HELP

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Mon May 26 20:33:20 EDT 2008

 I haven't opened up any replies, but thanks for what ever answers I get. I decided to "READ THE OTHER MANUAL" You know, the service manual stuff on page 10-29 or so?

 At any rate I got the vent window out with a minimum of trouble including the fuzzies inside and out. It will be perfect. It cleaned up very well and I'll just replace the whole vent window in the '61 with the donor vent assy after cleaning, paint touch up.

 Interesting,  A PO had the donor doors Ziebarted when new. No rust through inside the door.
 MIKE KOVACS