<VV> AC drier

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Wed May 28 01:40:38 EDT 2008

Brian,

I assume that you are looking to hook up a trunk-mounted condensor w/fans.
Larry Claypool had this to say to me recently on that subject:

mark i have used previously a trinary switch four seasons #35901. it is
used
on heavy duty trucks.
in looking at specs i found a chrysler switch which has good pressure
ranges (on at 220 high side, off at 160). i don't have a spec for the
fitting size though. i ordered one today to see what it loks like and will
get back to with my findings. if it fits, this switch will be much less $$
than the trinary switch.
lc

Hope this helps you. I'll share anything Larry has to say once he gets back
to me.

-Mark

conditioning system in my 65 Corsa convertible.  I have bee searching for a
receiver-drier with a binary switch and having dimensions very close to the
stock Vair one.  So the question is—anyone know where I can get one?
Thanks in advance.